Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Body Shop Love Etc Eau De Parfum Review

So lately I've been reviewing quite a few body shop products. And so far they have been pretty average. But this. This RIGHT HERE. I LOVE IT. This stuff smells lovely and heavenly and just plain yummy. Since I'm horrible at describing scents I'll post what Body Shop says about it.


The Body Shop says:
A sensuous blend of Egyptian jasmine with warm, radiant notes of vanilla and sandalwood. Floriental Family

Notes: Top notes: pear, neroli, bergamot Middle notes: jasmine, heliotrope, lily of the valleyBase notes: vanilla, sandalwood, musk cream

This cost me twenty eight buckaroos and let me just say it was worth every last dime. I really LOVE this scent. The only negative thing I can say about it is that it goes quickly. I kinda spray a bunch of it because I find that the more I layer it on top of itself the longer it last. But it doesn't last too long on my wrist no matter what I do. It lasts soo much longer on my neck. As a matter of fact I sprayed it on at like 3:00 and it's now 1:00 am and I can still smell it. YUMMY!

I highly recommend it. Just go on down to The Body Shop and give it a spritz.  Now if you all will excuse me I have to go glue my nose to the bottle. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment