Monday, August 30, 2010

The Body Shop Shea Butter Soap


I LOVE shea butter. SO I picked up this soap. It was one euro which is about a dollar thirty. It usually costs around four dollars. Which is too expensive.

The Body Shop says:
Cleanse and moisturize your skin in one step with a vegetable-based soap that has a fresh, creamy scent everyone will enjoy.Community Trade shea butter moisturizes and helps to soften skin; has antioxidant vitamins A and E to help protect and nourish skin. Derivatives of sustainable palm oil and glycerin cleanse and condition skin.
So first off, I LOVE this scent. It is very unisex. I don't know exactly how to describe it. But it's pleasant. Unfortunately it doesn't linger. It clearnses and doesn't dry my skin. I can't say it's particularly moisturzing though.
 
Ingredients:
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
 
Overall, I like it . It gets the job done. I don't think it's great or something you "must try". If you see it on sale though, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment