Monday, October 25, 2010

My MAC 187

I have three Mac brushes. Two of them were given to me by my mother and this one I bought. I just saw sooo many rave reviews on youtube that I couldn't resist. I ordered it off of Macy's for forty dollars. Talk about expensive. But I was working almost everyday and wanted to treat myself. Plus I want to start a MAC brush collection.

MAC says:
A large full circular brush used for lightweight application and blending of face powder or pigments. Use to create soft layers or add textures. Made from a soft blend of goat and synthetic fibres.

Goat hairs though? Blech. Well despite the GOAT hair I LOVE this brush. In my opinion it is worth every penny, and I even want to buy another one. But I won't. It works great for stippling foundation on and your foundation really will look airbrushed. The brush is sturdy, the bristles soft ,and the brush well made.

 I also love this brush for blush application. It picks up the perfect amount and I just stipple and blend and there you have blush perfection. I don't even use my other blush brush anymore. The reason I want two though is so I can have one for foundation and one for blush because if it's wet from foundation it makes it hard to use for blush. I usually just use it as a blush brush though.

I think I want all the MAC brushes, SIGH. Maybe I'll buy another one for myself for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment