Thursday, October 28, 2010

My MAC 266 Small Angle Brush

I got this brush free from my MOM!! Thanks  MOM. It retails for twenty dollars though. Very expensive. But out of my two other small angle brushed this one is my favorite.

 MAC says:
For creating sharp, precise lines. This brush has fibres which are carefully arranged to form a perfect angle. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature wood handles and nickel-plated brass ferrules.



The brush it PERFECT for filling in my brows. At least when I can be bothers to do so. I mostly use this to throw a little shadow on my lower lashes. The brush just feels like quality, it's well made, soft, and the edges stay perfect even through washing.

I like it. I'm not totally in love with it but it's good to have in my little collection!! What MAC brushes do you have?

Side Note : I'm so mad that I can't find my Burt's Bee's chap stick,I had it last night and it has completely disappeared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment