Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Body Shop Oil Free Foundation SPF 15

I've never tried any of The Body Shop's makeup. But when I saw this foundation for the grand total of 3 Euros (around 4 to five dollars) I could NOT pass it up. This stuff is usually 23 dollars!?!? I was using Clinique Superbalanced before but this which was Ok. But I definitely like this one better. It covers a little bit better and I like the coverage better too!!

The Body Shop says:
Perfect and balance skin while minimizing pores with a lightweight, shine-free formula.

Best for: medium to full coverage, oily and combination skin
What it is designed to do:
Special blend of minerals and high performance spherical powders work together to achieve all-day balanced coverage.
Sunscreens provide a medium level of broad spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreens to help protect skin.
Vitamins C and E are antioxidants that help smooth, soften, condition and protect skin for improved radiance.

The color match to my skin is PERFECT. It comes in ten shades and I have the darkest. The have an impressive range but I wish they would bring in some darker colors to make the range even better. My shade should NOT be the darkest shade. This provides the PERFECT coverage to my dark blemishes left over from pimples. It has SPF in it so you get protection from the sun. My skin doesn't get all oily but then again I only put this on my nose and completely forgo putting any on my forehead. The only thing I don't really like about it is it doesn't stay on as long as I would like it to. But all you have to do is dust with a little bit of powder and you'll be good to go.
It contains:
Vitamin C helps to fight free radical damage and brightens skin, leaving it looking radiant.
Vitamin E conditions, nourishes, and protects the skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and healthy.
Overall, I LOVE IT. It definitely has become one of my favortie products from The Body Shop. In fact, I should picked up more. If only there weren't so many other products out there to try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment