Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Body Shop Peach Shower Gel

Wow, my second Peach scented shower gel in only a few months. I picked this up because I picked up the body butter and figured they would be a nice pair. Although I haven't even opened the body butter. I'm trying to use up my Dewberry lotion first. I got this for four euro which is about five or six dollars.


The Body Shop says:
Sweet, delicate and deliciously scented, peaches have been a favourite fruit for centuries. The peach was also the fruit of Venus, the goddess of love and beauty.




So the other peach shower gel I used was by the same company it was the Fuzzy Peach that smells more like a peach drink. This on the other hand smells more realistic. Although not as strong as I would like it to be. It smells more realistic but at the same time I feel like it's missing something. The gel itself is kinda runny but it still lathers pretty good. I use about a quarter size amount per shower. It doesn't linger at all. (sad face) I wish they would formulate the shower gel to LAST on the skin. It cleans well though and my skin doesn't have any adverse reactions to the product.


Ingredients
Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Cocamide DEA (Surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Chloride,Parfum (Fragrance), Mel (Honey (Mel)) (Natural Additive), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) (Sunscreen),,Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Prunus persica (Peach Extract) (Natural Additive), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Propylene Glycol (Humectant),  Methylparaben (Preservative), Ethylparaben (Preservative), Butylparaben (Preservative), Isobutylparaben (Preservative), Propylparaben (Preservative), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), CI 14700 (Colour), CI 19140 (Colour).

Not a must try unless you love peaches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment