Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sally Hansen Nail Quencher Hydrating Cuticle Cream

 The only reason I got this was because it was on clearance. I think I got it for like a dollar and it's  normally about five. This is the second cuticle cream I've used the first being the Poshe one. I actually thought this was more for nails rather than cuticles since it's called Nail Quencher.

 Sally Hansen says:
Nail Quencher Hydrating Cuticle Creme Restores Moisture to Rough, Dry Cuticles! Absorbs quickly into nails and cuticles to deeply hydrate and nourish encouraging stronger healthy nails. Massaging Nail Quencher into cuticle helps stimulate cell renewal.

So it has a smell that I've noticed in some other Sally Hansen products I have used before. It's like mild peppermint almond...weird. I don't really like the scent. The consistency is like lotion. And it works like lotion. I don't really have a problem with my cuticles but in my opinion one would be better off just using lotion on their cuticles.

Maybe that why it was discontinued.

You can still get tubes of it on ebay..but honestly it's a waste of time. What do you use on your cuticles? Is cuticle cream really necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment