Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Radiance Illusions Lip Gloss in Posh Plum

 Ya'll know I love me some Black Radiance Lip Gloss. They added some new colors to the Illusions collection and of course I had to pick it up. This color is Posh Plum. And it's GORGEOUS. Picks do it no justice.
 Black Radiance says:

Make your lips irresistibly kissable with extra shine and shimmer! Black Radiance Illusions Lip Gloss captures all the light from a prism and applies it to your lips for a new-dimension elegance. Moisturize your lips with one of three diva-tastic colors.

The packaging is cute. As you can see Black Radiance updated their packaging. It comes with a doe foot applicator. It's non drying and the wear is pretty good.



Overall it's $2.99 well spent. I can't wait to get my hands on the remaining colors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment