Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pond's Deep Cleanser and Makeup Remover The Cool Cucumber Classic



I bought this because I needed something to help get the eye makeup off. I think it cost about four dollars. I've always seen this but I never picked any of it up.

Ponds says:
Deep Cleans, Removes Make-up, Leaves Skin Soft & Smooth

Light & Non-Greasy Deep Cleans. Cleans down to the pores to remove oil, impurities & make-up. Leaves Skin Soft & Smooth. Adds back essential moisture without leaving a residue. Refreshes.Light cucumber fragrance leaves skin feeling refreshed. Hypo-Allergenic Dermatologist Tested Won't Clog Pores

Long story short, I hate this!!! It clogs my pores and makes pimples galore. I mean at least four of rive on my face at a time. I shouldn't be surprised the second ingredients is mineral oil. I guess this would be better for dry skin. On my combination, acne prone skin, this is a NO. And I don't think it's particularly hydrating, as soon as I wash it off and let my skin dry my skin is dry.

Ingredients:
 Water, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth 20, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, PEG 4 Laurate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber)

My advice: Run and run far. Unless you plan on using to remove eye makeup and eye makeup only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment