Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Favorites

 And now....(drum roll)..presenting my favorite products from 2010! There are quite a few of them and the range from body lotion to hair products. These are some must try products I fell in love with last year..

The Body Shop Cocoa body Scrub-Smells delish and makes skin so smooth!!

Maybelline Define a Lash Vibrating Mascara-Lushest lashes ever!!

Body Shop Oil Free Foundation-Almost as good as my L'oreal HIP Foundation
MAC brushes-Can't live Without em!!

 The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector- Baby soft Hands

Love Etc. Parfum by The Body Shop- Heavenly!!

Black Amythest Mist-SEXY!!

Redken Allsoft Shampoo and Conditioner-Couldn't keep my hands out my hair!!

Carols Daughter Healthy Hair Butter- Stinks and expensive but I got nice soft moisturized hair!!


Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask-Had to grown on me but I like the way it smoothed my face!!

Hard Candy Baked Blush Bomshell

Black and Beautful Cocoa Lotion-Best Cheap Lotion Ever!!
And there you have it, my 2010 Faves!! What were some of your favorite products from last year?

No comments:

Post a Comment