Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst Bubble Bath


Black Amethyst is my favorite fragrance ever. So when I saw this on sale for about three or four dollars I had to pick it up. Anyway, Amethyst is my birthstone. I think it cost three or four dollars, it was on sale because of the old packaging which is fine with me. I like this packaging better than the new one anyway.

Bath and Body says:
Our exclusive Black Amethyst fragrance is a hypnotic scent, inspired by chic, sensual and confident womenKey fragrance notes: Italian Bergamot, Rare Camellias, Exotic Sandalwood, VetiverEnjoy a moment of relaxation immersed in luxurious bubblesBathe yourself in fragrant luxury with our newly reformulated, ultra-pampering Signature Bubble Bath. Nourish your skin and your senses with this vitamin-rich, soothing bath experience.


This bubble bath is somehow not as good the body mists. Something gets lost and it reminds  me of Moonlit path which wasn't what I was looking for. I think it's too sexy for a bubble bath and it better suited as a perfume or mist. It's not bad though. The bubbles are numerous and last a long time. I use about two cap fulls which is adequate.(plus my bathtub is bigger) Depending on the size of your tub you could use less or more.It leaves a very light light fragrance after but you could make it last longer and stronger if you layer.




Ingredients:
Water. Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium C-14-16. Olefin Sulfanate, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Sodium Xylenesulfanate, PEG 40, Hydrenated Castor Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamide MEA, Disodium Laureth Sullfoccinate, Aloe Leaf Juice, Retynyl Palmitate, Tocopheyl Acetate, Ascobyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Phosphoplipids, Cocomidopropyl Hydrosulltaine, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Polquarinum 7,Hydoxypropyl Guar, Hydroxyproplymonnium Chloride, Methyl Gluceth 20, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Sodium Sulfate, Lauramine Oxide, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone 4, Citric Acid, BHT, Methyl Paraben, Propylparaben, Methylcloclysizone, Methy...none, Benzyl Salictate, Citronell, Coumarin. Limoneme, Linalool,Mica, Titanium Doixide, Blue, Violet, Red, Red, Yellow


What I hate most about it is the ingrediensts. It's full of stuff that I have no idea where it came from .Half the stuff I didnt even type out right because it's simply ridiculous to have it in some bubble bath. Bath and Body Works lost major points on that.




Overall, I like it but I don't like it as much as the mist. And the ingredient list is...awful.Have you tried any of the Black Amythest collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment