Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lipton Superfruit Mangosteen and Peach Green Tea and Weight Update

So I'm back on SERIOUSLY trying to lose the weight. From my original goal when I first got back from vacation I was a grand total of twenty two pounds away from my goal. I put some of the weight I lost back on. But not ALL of it. Now I'm jumping back into trying to lose the pounds I've gained. And so far I'm down eight pounds. And it's barely been three weeks. So now I have fourteen pounds to go. I can make it. I want to be there buy May and hopefully I can get to my goal a little sooner. Eating lots fiber and drinking green tea has been helping me.

Lipton says:
We blend the exotic flavors of mangosteen and peach with our green tea for a special combination that's sure to please. Plus, LIPTON® Teas naturally contain tea flavonoids.


Ingredients:
Green tea, natural flavor, soy lecithin, sunflower lecithin, peach juice solids, concentrated mangosteen juice



I started to drink Lipton's green tea with mangosteen and mango right after I finished the Pyramid bag mango one. That I didn't like. But this one is pretty good. Nothing like the other one. Now I'm not saying it's amazing but it's not a bad everyday green tea drink. But I just have one question. What the heck is a mangosteen? I should probably google it.

But it is a great source of anti-oxidents. I'de recommend it.

All in all, not bad. I think I might try some more of Lipton Superfruit teas.

No comments:

Post a Comment