Friday, May 13, 2011

The Body Shop Raspberry Body Scrub

My second scrub from The Body Shop. I picked this one up at Marshalls for six dollars, which is a bargain because they usually run four sixteen. Yay Marshalls. So did this scrub live up to its predecessor, The Cocoa Butter Body Scrub?

The Body Shop says:
Normally I post what The Body Shop says but..I couldn't find it.

So the texture is completely different from my other one. Instead of being creamy it's very gel like with little pieces of raspberry seeds and walnut shells. It even lathers a little as your scrubbing. Speaking of scrubbing it does a great job of scrubbing off dead skin.



Now lets talk scent. It smells of...raspberries. It doesn't smell fake like the shower gel. Now all thats fine if you love the scent of razzzzberrries. I don't. I just...like it. I don't love it. It doesn't linger either.

Ingredients:
Water. Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Polysorbate 20, Raspberry Seed, Silica, Frangrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Honey, P-Anisic Acid, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Raspberry Fruit Extract, Denatonium Benzoate, Red 4, Red 33, Blue 1

The ingredients are aight. It has Glycerin, Walnut Shell Powder, Raspberry seeds and fruit extract, and honey is addition to a couple of chemical.

So overall, it's ok. It does the job. I don't love it like I did the Cocoa Butter one. I'd reccomend that over this one unless you love raspberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment