Sunday, June 12, 2011

Body Shop Haul

 Yes, it's true...I went to the body shop AGAIN and lost my mind. So that means many more reviews of their products. I don't know how to explain it but I have this obsession with the body butters. I want to try every formula. They have so many that it's gonna take me awhile!! But that's ok.

So what did I get?

Olive Body Butter
Mango Body Butter
Cranberry Joy Body Butter
Body and Leg Shine stick
Papaya Shower Gel ( I really want the body butter but they didn't have it)
Jolly Orange Shower Gel (It was free)
Brazil Nut Shower Gel
Brazil Nut Body Scrub
Satsuma Shower Gel
Satsuma Soap
Bag of Animal Soap
Bag of Fruit Soap
Exfoliating Gloves
Almond Shower Gel
 tha

Is it wrong of me to still want more? (LOL)
I don't even want to take a picture of my collection because it's absolutely ridiculous. It will take me forever to use up this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment