Monday, August 15, 2011

The Body Shop Wild Cherry Body Scrub

 Another body scrub...and by The Body Shop no less. I got this  one from Marshalls. I think it was $4.99 or five. I can't remember exactly. But it was a bargain none the less. It retails for eighteen. Way too much for me.

The Body Shop claims:
A gentle, exfoliating scrub enriched with tantalising wild cherry. Leaves skin subtly scented and looking radiant. Helps to stimulate the skin and remove dead skin cells when massaged in. Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth and ready to absorb the next

So I'll get right into this. I like the smell. It's soft and pretty. Not exactly cherry. And somehow better smelling than the other Wild Cherry scented products. 

But...it sucks as a scrub. I use scrub after I've soaped down. But on wet skin it does nothing. My skin laughs at it. Seriously. The only way you can get any sort of scrub is using it dry. Then you get SOME smmothness. Honestly I think there are better scrubs out there. The walnut shell pieces are just to small, it's mostly gel...and the kiwi seeds do nothing.

Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Juglans Regia Shell Powder, Caprylyl Glycol, Mel, Panthenol, Carbomer, Parfum, Actinidia Chinensis Seed, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspo

Do I recommend? Umm no. But give it a sniff because it smells really nice. My fave is still the Cocoa Butter Body Scrub (yum).

No comments:

Post a Comment