Monday, August 29, 2011

Burts Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

I was in need of chapstick and my commissary had a two pack for three dollars so I picked this up. One buck fifty is not bad for an all natural lip balm, at least I don't think so.


Burt's Bee's claims:
Hydrate and soften lips naturally with this nourishing 100% natural lip balm. Specially formulated with mango butter, this replenishing balm soothes, moisturizes and protects to reveal smooth, healthy lips. Lips will love its lush, fruity flavor and the soft, moisturized feeling it leaves behind.

The Scent:
Not a true mango scent. I'de say reminiscent of mango but mostly a fruity scent I can't quite put my finger on. I'm not a big fan of the scent, but it isn't bad.

Moisturizing Properties:
Not so great. In humid weather this seems to need reapplication every hour or so. Too often for me. And it's moisturizing...in a lightly greasy sort of way but when it wears off my lips are a tad dryer than they were to begin with. If I'm just sitting around the house then it's fine..but when I'm out thats when it seems to act up. 

Packaging:
Regular tube that for some reason seems to twist itself up so I've got a lot in the top.

Repurchase:
Nah, there are better out there. I might try some of the different flavors though.

Do you like Burt's Bee's Lip care products?




No comments:

Post a Comment