Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Love Music: Atlantic Starr



I'm an eighties baby, ya heard? And because I'm an eighties baby I LOVE Atlantic Starr. Well they carried over into the nineties but you know what I mean. They played and sang absolutely fabulous music.

Secret Lover is one of my top songs...I remember my parents singing it when I was really little but it was only recently I realized how triflin the words are! I still love it though.

And Always...such a beautiful song.



These are some of my other favorites by them:

One Lover at A Time
If You're Heart Isn't In It
Circles
Am I Dreaming( Keith Sweat and Xscape remade this)
Let's Get Closer
Love Me Down
If You Knew What's Good For You
You Hit the Spot
Hold On
Touch a Four Leaf Clover ( Erykah Badu remade this one)




Sigh. Does it get any better than them?

2 comments:

  1. You have good taste in music I love atlantic star and yes guilty secret lovers is my favorite song too but the words do piss me off but i cant stop singing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! There are a ton of oldies out there that made me do a double take...but I'm with you, I still sing the words and love the song. Wish there were still groups like Atlantic Starr out there.

    ReplyDelete