Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Entire Makeup Collection

Which is pretty sad actually. I don't own a lot of makeup. But I decided I would do a quick post anyway. I have five MAC shadows, four HIP shadows, two lipsticks, three glosses, a mascara, a foundation, primer, few brushes, blush, highlighter, and that's it. For now I'm trying to build my collection of brush. I really really want the whole colletion of MAC brushes but likely won't have it until I get a real job.

Sigh.

I envy people's collections of youtube though. What does your collection look like?

2 comments:

  1. Girl I have two jobs and still cant get the whole collection of Mac brushes lol but i plan on investing in some sigma brushes soon you should check those out you cant get a set for like $80 and your collection is good and dont forget bout the back to mac when you hit pan on those mac items girl im always tryin to back to mac if i can to get a free lipstick why not saves 14.50 to go towards something else..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when those sigma brushes were all over youtube...but I'm not so sure about them! I've read reviews on Makeupalley that makes me think they have issues with quality control. And I know they sent a bunch of those brush kits out on youtube for free...and you know how people can change there reviews to positive when they get something free. I'm excited though because I just ordered the 239...my fourth MAC brush! I can't wait to get it! I'm just gonna stick with my Ecotools and slooooowlllllly expand my collection. :)

    Which MAC brushes do you have?

    ReplyDelete