Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin


It's summer and time to keep those legs smooooth. So I picked up some Veet Spray on Hair Removal Cream. I wanted to see if cream hair removers have improved any since I last used them. 

Veet claims:
Developed for all women, who desire to make the depilation easier – you just apply it fast and simply directly from spray onto the required areas, with no need of spreading. Then the 
cream is removed in usual way and the result is velvety look and smooth skin.

So what I like about this is that it is a spray. So that means I don't have to touch this stinky stuff (yes it still stinks).

What I hate about this is I got one and (almost) a half apllications. Which is terrible considering it costs at least five bucks. I sprayed my legs and then discovered the can was nearly empty! I mean I do have big legs but.....Where is the product?

And it took a little bit longer than five minutes for it to work.

I do like the spatula thing and I will be keeping it for any removal creams I buy in the future.

Ingredients:
Water (Eau) , Urea , Potassium Thioglycolate , Glycerin , Calcium Hydroxide , Cetearyl Alcohol , Butane , Propane , Ceteareth-20 , Butyrospermum Parkii Extract (Shea Butter) , Magnesium Trisilicate , Parfum (Fragrance) , PPG-15 Stearyl Ether , Isobutane , Titanium Dioxide , Propylene Glycol , Sodium Gluconate , Acrylates Copolymer , Tocopheryl Acetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf , Hydrated Silica , BHT

As for ingredients, let's just say that shaving involves less chemicals. I think I'll be taking that route for awhile!!!

Do I recommend? Absolutely not. Especially since it doesn't seem to last the same as shaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment