Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ardell Fashion Lashes in 101 Demi


Oh how I love false lashes. Now I've tried a few out but not really for review (except for my crazy blue ones). I paid about $2.50 which is a really good price. I've seen them for as much as four dollars. And these are human hair. *sounds gross. But they look much more natural that the plasticky ones and they are usually softer and are easier to work with.

Ardell says:
Ardell fashion lashes look so real, so natural that others think you were born with beautiful, lush eyelashes. made of 100% sterilized human hair, each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand to achieve the highest quality. when used with ardell lashgrip eyelash adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. each pair can be re-used up to three weeks. application and care instructions inside package.

What do I think?
These are very dramatic. Perfect for clubbing, or a date (dim lighting only) when you wanna look sexayyyy. In natural lighting I found that I just couldn't pull them off. And thats fine. 

I actually have them on in the picture but they don't look that dramatic because the picture was taken from a distance.

But I really like the quality of these and I recommend them. Just remember to throw them away when they start looking shabby. 

*lash glue not included so make sure you have your own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment