Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Fragrance Mist

I rarely ever review things from Bath and Body Works. I need to try more stuff from them but I can never catch a sale there anymore. Anywho, I got this free from my mom. It must have been on sale.

Bath and Body Works claims:
Lavishly spritz our refreshing Fragrance Mist all over your body to leave skin lightly scented with our exclusive, enticing Midnight Pomegranate, a fiery fruit and spice blend that conjures an image of rubies sparkling in moonlight.
  • Fragrance Top Notes: Pomegranate, Sparkling Citrus, Dewberry, Anise, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
  • Fragrance Mid Notes: Cassis, Blackberry, Iris, Jasmine, Raspberry
  • Fragrance Base Notes: Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tobacco, Patchouli










Scent:
Forget about all those top note, middle note, and bottom notes. All I smell is a sickly medicinal smell. No wonder my mom gave this to me. I HATE this stuff. And I rarely say I hate a product. Even still I hate to waste so I wear it to sleep. But the positive thing is it lingers. I did like it at first though. Blech. Maybe the lotion and other stuff in the line smells better.

Packaging:
I'm waiting for Bath and Body works to get rid of this old, boring, plastic spray botte. I wish they would bring back the packaging with the pictures on it. Sigh.

Do I recommend?
Hell no. Run...run very far. Like I said I only wear it at night when I'm positive no one will be able to smell it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment