Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Newest Obsession: Yankee Candles

 I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays so far!!  I know I sure have. I love Christmas time. And I have a new obssession. Yummy Smelling Candles. I had always sniffed all the scents in the BX for as long as I can remember but never bothered buying any. Mostly because they are crazy ridiculous expensive.

A few years ago, I picked up a few tarts because they were dirt cheap. I think twenty scents. The two scents were the Sunwashed Linen and the Lemon Lavender. The sunwashed linen was aight, but the lemon lavender is one that I LOVE. I love burning the tarts. If you don't know what tarts are, they are better than the candles because the scent is stronger and fills more space with scent. You either put them in an electric warmer or oil burner with a tea light candle.

Anywho, I got a coupon in the store for 10 bucks off of a twenty-five dollar purchase. Pretty good deal, So I picked up the bug tumbler of the Vanilla Cupcake. And I LOVE it!! Within minutes my whole room smells of it. And I bought a few tarts to add to my tart collection.

I did a mini review of the Vanilla Cupcake Room Spray. But I like the candle more.



Do you like Yankee Candles? Which ones are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment