Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Burts Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry

I bought this in a two pack. The other one was the mango one that I reviewed not too long ago. I paid about $1.50 for it.



Burt Bee's Claims:

Super fruit meet stunning lips. We tapped the power-packed Açaí berry for a healthy infusion of Vitamins A, C, D, and E, antioxidants and moisturizing Omega Oils. The result? A 100% natural lip balm born to beautify and revitalize your lovely lips. 

• Provides a healthy infusion of Vitamins A, C, D, and E, antioxidants and Omega Oils• Sweet tropical flavor

Scent:
The scent was the deal breaker for me. It smells like Flintstone's vitamins. I hate that smell. The only vitamins I like eating are the Flintstone gummies. I don't like taking that trip down memory lane every time I want to get a little moisture on my lips.

Moisturization:
It's Ok. It doesn't have any long term benefits. I use it, and then not too long after I need to reapply.


Would I repurchase?
No the scent is horrible.