Saturday, February 11, 2012

Black Radiance Radiant Lip Gloss in Radiant Red


Without knowing it I had finished all the Illusions Lip Gloss. And now it's time for the Radiant line!! So how do I like it?

 Black Radiance claims:
A color-intense gloss that shimmers with sparkles of diamonds. Wear these superb colors alone or over 
a favorite lipliner pencil for longer wear. Your lips will be the center of attention with their shimmering and oh-so-kissable finish. Radiance claims:


Scent:
My lip glosses must smell good. And usually black radiance lip glosses can smell pretty funky. But not this one. It smells like artificial cherries. In a good way. In the past I've had some of their glosses go funky after a while so make sure to use it in a timely manner.

What's it look like?
Well, another surprise. This one has a brush instead of the usual doe foot applicator (is that what it's called). I like the new brush better.

Color:
It's nice and pigmented. It's definitely a darker shade of red, and not at all intimidating to wear out. I recommend it for those that maybe aren't ready for a full on red and want something a little subtle.

Would I recommend?
Yeah, it's not a bad buy and $2.99. I can't wait to get my hands on more.


No comments:

Post a Comment