Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yankee Candle Cranberry Chutney


I bought this candle at the same time that I bought the Orange Dreamsicle one. I got that one for fifteen and this one for five. Can't be mad at the price.

Yankee Candle says:
Fresh cranberries, orange zest, rosemary, raisins, and a touch of golden honey.

Umm,forget that description, all my nose smells is Cranberry Juice. Yes, it is indeed a cranberry juice heaven.

I LOVE this scent. And the throw is pretty awesome for this little candle. I wish I had the big jar.
This particular candle get's 40-50 hours of burn time. And the first burn I got it to burn out to the edges without the foil trick. (I'll do a post on the later).

The only thing is that it makes me crave cranberry juice something serious.

How refreshing does that look?

And it reminds me of cranberry sauce. I LOVE cranberry sauce. Actually I think I love anything cranberry. I've got to try making some cranberry sauce one day.

The only problem I had was that it smokes a little. But the scent is so amazing I don't care.

I'm gonna be sad when this one burns up.

No comments:

Post a Comment