Saturday, February 11, 2012

My New Favorite Artist:Adele


Oh. My. God. I LOVE Adele. The first time I heard her songs was on the radio. I kept hearing "Rolling in the Deep". And the more I heard it the more I loved it. It was an immediate download for my IPOD. I would put the song on repeat and just belt the words out.

Then I heard "Chasing Pavements". Which was form her old album. I was heated that I hadn't heard it before. Anyway this advanced to me downloading her two albums in the wee hours of the morning. This past Christmas break I would blast her music every chance I got.

I LOVE every single one of her songs. Except Maybe two. And I love that she is a thicker woman. She used to be heavier but she looks GREAT at her current weight. Go Miss Adele. Anyway, she is up for so many Grammies this year, and I will be watching.

Like I said I love her all her songs but these are my FAVORITE FAVORITES. (what does that even mean?) Some of her songs speak directly to my heart, no bad lyrics here!

Set Fire to The Rain
Chasing Pavements
Right as Rain
My Same
He Won't Go
Rumour Has It
Someone Like You
One and Only
Rolling in The Deep
Hometown Glory
Cold Shoulder
Tired


If you haven't heard her music, well, what are you waiting for? Definitely check out her live performances on youtube.com. She's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment