Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yankee Candle Orange Dreamsicle HouseWarmer Jar

For some reason I had to have this. Blame it on the fact that I was craving some orange sherbert. Back in my childhood days I just LOVED orange sherbert. That and Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream created a big happy explosion in my mouth.

Because I had a craving I went out and purchased this:

I liked the Sherbert part of the ice cream but don't really like the vanilla part of this icecream. *sad face.

And this:


Now I was counting on this candle to help me get through the worst of my cravings, but instead it just laughed. This does NOT smell like orange sherbert. It smells like orange starbursts. Which is OK. But it doesn't do that thing to the room where I just inhale and exhale in complete and utter satisfaction. In fact, it doesn't really do a good job of filling the room at all. 

The good news is that I get an even burn. (Remember to let your candles burn long that the wax reaches the edges)


Sorry Yankee, I need ya'll to go back to the drawing board for this fragrance. (and work on the smoking) Better luck next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment