Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Peaches Gentle Foaming Hand Soap


I got this for freeeee!! Can't beat that. I bought two candles last weekend when they were doing the promotion buy any home fragrance items and receive a free bag and free hand soap. They had two to pick from, this or raspberry. I tend to like peach scents better so I picked this. It costs $5.50 but I would wait for it to go on sale. They are actually running a special right now, buy 4 for $14.00 or 6 for $20.00.

Bath and Body Works claims:
Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the alluring scent of luscious, sun-ripened Georgia peaches.
  • An exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts helps to nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract leaves hands gently cleansed and conditioned
  • If you love this soap, try it in a matching PocketBac sanitizer!











Scent:
Not real peaches. Trust me I've smelled plenty. It's smells more like a peach drink...not super artificial at all. It actually reminds me of The Body Shop's Fuzzy Peach Shower Gel. I really like the scent though, and it sticks to my hands for at least an hour after washing my hands.

Foam:
As you can see it's in one of those foam dispensers that makes the foam for you. I don't think I've ever tried one from Bath and Body Works but I really like it. One pump will do you. It's thicker than the drugstore brand foamers that I have tried.

Clean?
Yes Ma'am.

Drying?
Not particularly. Takes a minute but my hands regain their softness after about thirty minutes after I wash my hands. My hands are soft though.

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fragrance, PPG-1, PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Olive Fruit Extract, Coconut Fruit Extract, Mango Fruit Extract, Honey Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Triethylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Benzophene 4, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alchohol, Methychloriosothiazolinone, Methylisiothiazolinone, Yellow, Red. (Contains less than .3% Triclosan)

Do I recommend?
Yeah, it's pretty good. The only thing I don't like are all the chemicals BBW puts in their products. If that doesn't bother you go for it. And make sure you purchase on sale!!

No comments:

Post a Comment