Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Revlon Tweezer Expert Slant


I needed tweezers to keep my brows in check in between visits to the waxing place. My mom had a pair of these and I like the way they looks so I bought them.

Revlon claims:

  • Salon design
  • Precision tips
  • Better grip
  • Stainless steel
  • Free sharpening
  • Lifetime guarantee
Slant Tip Expert Tweezer
  • Precision-aligned slant tips are best for all your tweezing needs.
  • Perfect tension for superior control.
  • Matte finish for a non-slip grip.
  • Quality stainless steel construction.

I HATE THESE!!

Ok, I feel better now that I've put that out there. I was totally suckered by how cute they were. Most tweezers are silver and the black ones just looked so much cuter and sleeker. Boy was I fooled. And these have the nerve to be part of the expert line. Expert my butt.

These don't grab any of my eyebrow hair. I'm much better off trying to use my fingers to pluck. Seriously.

So that's my review, they are useless, don't buy them

No comments:

Post a Comment