Bath Salts Beauty Randoms... Blush Body Accessories Body Cleanser Body Cream Body Mists Body Moisturizer Bronzer Bubble Bath Candles Concealer Contour Cuticles Deep Condioners Deodorant DIY Beauty Essential Oils Eye Cream Eye Shadow Eyebrows Eyelashes Eyeliner Eyeshadow Face Cleanser Face Moisturizer Foundation Gels Grease Hair Moisturizer Hair Removal Hair Tools Hand Cream Hand Soap Highlighter Leave-In Conditioner Lip Balm Lip Gloss Lip Liner Lipstick Make Up Tools Mascara Masks Music Nail Art Nail Polish Natural Health Solutions Perfume Primer Product Review Project Pan Random Randomness... Recipes Scrubs Shampoo and Conditioner Styling Product Toner Travel Weight-Loss
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Use Coupons, Save Big
1. Sign up for coupons and offers online- If you see a company that you really want to buy from, check and see if there is a place where you can sign up to get free coupons in the mail. I did that with Yankee Candle and just received some coupons from them for Buy 1, Get 1 on their candles. I will definitely be using those. Another thing you can do is sign up for notifications of there sales through emails. I signed up for The Body Shop and I always get a notification when they have the 3 for thirty deal or other sales.
2. Visit the store- A few weeks I was in Bath and Body Works and was told about a sale they were having, buy two candles for twenty and then also receive a bag and hand soap. AND I got a coupon for 20% off my next purchase. Don't forget you can always just ask for a coupon!!!
3. Get the Sunday Paper and Cut COUPONS- I don't like buying things without a coupon. Especially drugstore beauty items. Hence, I check for coupons. It is rare that I would buy an item without a coupon. I have coupon that I clipped on Sunday that is just waiting to be used on a Maybelline Mascara when I run out of my current one. You can further check Walgreens and Rite Aide and places like that for a Buy 1, Get 1 meaning you save even more money.
4. Print Online Coupons- I like to check coupons.com. It's basically the same as looking in the papers, except you don't have to pay two dollars for the paper. Just press clip on the coupons you want and print them, VOILA!!
5. Check other online retailers- I was in the mall over the summer and saw this nail system called Konad. The man was trying to sell it to me for over twenty bucks. Checks online and I can buy the plates that I want for a price I'm much more comfortable paying. And the retailer I found on Amazon does free shipping. Yippee!!
So the next time you walk into a store and see prices you don't want to pay or can't afford..make sure you see if you can't find a way to sign up for coupons or offers. Good Luck!!
Any one have any tips that I've missed?