Sunday, April 8, 2012

Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliationg Body Wash with Burnt Brown Sugar and Karite Butter

Before you dress, Caress. Everytime I think of Caress that silly slogan pops into my head. And yes, I do find myself saying it to myself everytime I am in the shower. It can't be helped. Anywho, I picked this up because some time ago I had heard raves of this product on another blog. I already used the other Caress exfoliating wash, the Tahitian Renewal and reviewed that. I picked this up for about three dollars. Not terrible expensive. A coupon is nice, and I checked the wesite before hand but the didn't have one.

Caress claims:

Ready to reveal your daring side? Caress® Evenly Gorgeous®, featuring the delicious scents of burnt brown sugar and karite butter, gently exfoliates and lusciously moisturizes leaving you with beautifully even-toned skin. Flaunt your gorgeous, even skin tone with confidence, today, and every day, with Caress Evenly Gorgeous.


Scent:
I was expecting a foody scent. But that's not what this is. It doesn't really smell of food. It's more of a warm amber scent. That's the best I can do to describe it. A lot of people really love this scent. I don't love it. I like it. If you like really rich scents you should give it a sniff. It doesn't linger on my skin at all though.

Packaging:
Nice. Easy to hold. No complaints.
Clean:
I do feel good and clean after using this.

Moisture?
Well, it's not drying that's for sure. Which is surprising given how much it lathers. I am known to use a generous amount though.

Exfoliation:
Umm. None at all. Whatever particles are in here to exfoliate are few and far between. They won't do much for skin in terms of that. The wash is gorgeous though. It's all gold and iridescent. I could look at it a few hours.

Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polyethylene, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Glycine Soja Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Molasses, Maltrodextrin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, PPG 9, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Caramel, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Red 33 (CI 17200), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985)

Overall it's solid. I recommend it if you like rich warm amber-y scents. If your a fruity girl or floral girl you might want to give it a sniff. What impresses me most is that it contains SHEA BUTTER. Go Caress. But don't hold your breath thinking it's going to make your skin even.

Oh yeah, and I'm including a pic of Kim Kardashian because apparently it's one of her favorites. I could see that. I personally can't stand her though.

UPDATE-This contains those little plastic beads that are no good for our environment! Please don't use this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment