Monday, April 30, 2012

L'oreal HIP Shadow Duo in Mischief


It's been a minute since I've done a review on the L'oreal Shadow Duos but I got a few for Christmas. This was one of them. They were reduced to about two dollars and some change which is basically a steal. And typically I like their shadows.

L'oreal claims:
H.I.P Eyeshadow is a concentrated eyeshadow duo formulated with high intensity pigments that do not fade when applied to skin. Compact includes mirror and shadow applicator sponge

So, I just have to get it out. I'm not impressed.

I think it's mostly because the gold shade (which looks silver on my eyes-it's strange) just does nothing flattering for my complexion. And also the texture of it, while easy to work with is quite streaky. It's not that pigmented either.

But then again, I'm not a big fan of the black. Which is kind of ashy..not a extremely pigmented or flattering black.

Then when you blend they just kind of muddle together.




It was a steal...but I dunno. I kinda wish I left it in the store. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hun! I've tagged you in the Get to Know Me tag that's on my blog :-) great review! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope you have better luck with eyeshadows next time...
    But you look really cute even with this eyeshadow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Linzi Loiusa- I'll get right over and check it out!! Thanks :)

    @ bubble My licorice- Thanks :) I've been trying to make it work but I just don't think it's for me. Thanks for commenting!!

    ReplyDelete