Monday, April 30, 2012

Blackstreet


I. LOVE. BLACKSTREET.

No Diggity. No doubt.

The 90's produced all kinds of good music...Blackstreet included. I think their album Another Level has to be  in my top five favorite albums. My dad used to play that album so much! About after their second album is where they seemed to fall off. 

They use the "talk box" in a lot of their songs and I just love it. Check out my faves by them...

 Can't Buy Me Love- This is a remake..but let me tell you, their version is so much better
No Diggity
I Like the Way your Work- The Remix is nice too!
Good Lovin
Let's Stay In Love
Never Gonna Let You Go
I Wanna Be Your Man
I Can't Get You Out of My Mind
The Lord Is Real
Before I Let You Go
Think About You
Deep
Don't Leave Me
 Fix
Get Me Home

Check Em Out!!!



2 comments:

  1. I remember some of these songs. I like the 90's but love the 80's. I am a new follower, you can check my blog too and follow if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eighties too! Eighties baby here :) But thanks for commenting and following. I'm off to check out your blog now!!

    ReplyDelete