1. How old were you when you first became interested in make up/ nail polish? Probably around eleven or twelve..that was when I bought my first eye shadow. It was an ashy lilac color that I could NOT figure out what to do with. I've come a long way since then.
2. No doubt we are all saving our pennies at the moment but what is the thing you just have to splurge on?
Hmm, I've been pretty good at not buying much of anything at the moment but I guess I have been splurging on my candles lately..they are just so relaxing.
3. Do you a hero from a film/book that you are in love with?
This is a hard one, but I'm going to have to go with...Hancock. I love Will Smith!!
4. Do you collect? What's the biggest collection you have?
Candles, Nail Polish, Makeup
5. Whats your favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese-The Baked Kind. Wish I was eating some now.
6. Favorite Disney movie?...awhh come on you know you have one!
Hard Question, I LOVE Disney Movies. Lion King, Princess and The Frog,The Aristocats, The Incredibles, and Bambi. I really couldn't just pick one.
5. Whats your Holy Grail product?
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara and Shea butter.
8. Do you like to die your hair or do you love to keep it natural?
I like to dye it (done so three times) but lately I've been trying to grow it out before I color again.
9.Do you love watching scary movies? or do you hate them!?
LOVE THEM. Although most don't scare me anymore. Anyone got any recommendations?
10. What do you do to cheer yourself up?
I blog or put make up on or do my nails or take a bath. Always works!!
11. Why did you start blogging?
I love writing reviews so I thought I'de start my own space to write my very own reviews. Hopefully my reviews are helpful.
I'm supposed to tag five people but I'm so tired I'm going to have to add that later. I just flew back from the US to Germany and am exhausted.
But thanks for reading and check back for those tags!!!