Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yankee Candle Pink Sands Wax Tart


I bought this even though I didn't like the scent of the candle. I thought I might change my mind when it was burning. Mostly because I saw a couple great reviews.

Yankee Candle says:
It's an exotic island escape in the beautiful mix of bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla.

So the name pink sands isn't descriptive of what it smells like and neither is the description. It smells like...a jolly rancher type watermelon scent. Very candy-like. And I'm not the biggest fan. I don't smell the floral, nor the vanilla. Maybe a lil' citrus.

In addition it isn't really strong and doesn't have a very long burn time. I could smell it but it didn't drift through rooms like some of the other tarts.

Would I buy again? Nah, the candy like scent just isn't for me.

2 comments:

  1. It has also happened to me to buy a candle that doesn't smell like I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..I hate when that happens... :)

    ReplyDelete