Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Body Shop Body and Leg Shine

 I bought this because it was only two euro which is about three dollars when the retail price in eighteen. Which is extremely expensive given this is really a novelty beauty item.

The Body Shop claims:
 Show off your legs and body by enhancing your summer tan or transforming untanned skin with an instant bronzer that glides over skin for a smooth finish with minimal blending. Easily washes off.

So I'll start off with the scent. It smells really nice. Like a nice summery light scent that sticks around for a minute. I've never smelled anything quite similar to it.

The surprising this about this is how much it softens my skin. I would use it like a lotion because I don't think it is moisturizing but it does my my skin very very soft.

It's packaged in a deodorant type container that makes applying it pretty convenient.

The bronze color isn't really apparent but I think that's because my skin is already quite dark. It comes in two shade though, one for lighter skin and the one for medium/dark which is the one I got. I like that this has gold shimmers in it as opposed to the silvery shimmers in the lotion. It isn't really that noticeable, but like i said it's a novelty item.

Ingredients:
Propylene Glycol, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Stearate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Sorbitol, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate. May Contain: Mica,

 Would I buy again? Nope. I just don't find it necessary but it was fun to try.


No comments:

Post a Comment