Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Body Shop Fruit Soaps

 I bought this from The Body Shop for about two euros. I bought the animal soaps at the same time and was pretty disappointed in that one. I liked this one a bit better.

The Body Shop claims:

Five fun fruit-shape soaps. The perfect stocking filler for children and teens
  • 5 x 25g fruit-shape soaps



Banana-Smells like Juicy Fruit Bubble Gum. Lathered Nicely. Liked the scent.

 Apple- Olive soap with light scent. I didn't like this one so much.

Orange- Smelled of the Satsuma but a little lighter scented than the real thing.
 Lemon- Disappointing because I thought it was going to be lemon scented, but it smelled like the banana.

 Strawberry- Another disappointment, it smelled like the banana one.
Overall these soaps are cute and were fun to try but they aren't that impressive. With five soaps you are only getting three different scents. They lather well but you definitely need lotion after. I  think a teen or child would appreciate this a little more.

2 comments:

  1. I agree they're probably best used for children who need something to distract them at bath time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true :) The kid in me just couldn't resist though!!

      Delete