Monday, June 18, 2012

Yankee Candle Midsummer's Night Votive

The name if this candle reminds me of the Shakespeare play Midsummer's Night Dream. I picked it up because it looked all dark and mysterious with it's dark blue almost black wax.

Yankee Candle says:
An intoxicating and masculine blend of musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany cologne.


So...I'll get straight to the point, it smells like men's cologne. Which is great if you like that sort of scent. I have to be in the mood for it. I lit it while I was reading the first Twilight book. I've read a lot of review saying that it smells like Drakkar Noire which I'd never heard of or smelled but apparently it's a very popular men's cologne.

It doesn't really scent my room much but if I'm sitting close then I can smell it. But in it's defense it is pretty small.

It's the perfect "man candle scent" and would make a great gift for a man or a girl who loves men's cologne scents. I wouldn't mind a man smelling like this though :)

Have you tried it? Do you like men's cologne type scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment