Monday, June 18, 2012

E.L.F Defining Eye Brush


I got this brush for only $1.00 at Target. According to E.L.F it's one of their "must have brushes.

E.L.F claims:
The soft bristles of the Defining Eye Brush add a beautiful wash of color to your eye for added depth and definition. The angled bristles are shaped to contour the crease of the eyelid or right underneath the brow bone for added color.


So I'll get straight to the point. I don't like this brush. I tried to use it as a crease brush...but it's too small. Or my eyelids are too big. Maybe if you have less space in that area you might like it better.

It just seems like I have to do more work to use it when using it in the crease and I like brushes that make my task easier. It's OK to apply hightl ight under the brows but most days I skip that anyway.


It was only a dollar so it isn't a huge loss but definitely not a must have for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment