Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sally Hansen Smooth Cuticles Now!


Since I've been trying to achieve the perfect manicure on my own I realized that included taking care of my cuticles. I've had this for awhile now I just never used it. I bought it because it was marked down to about two dollars, which you can't beat.

Sally Hansen claims:
Sally Hansen Smooth Cuticles Now! 1 Oz. YOU HAVE... Dry, ragged, overgrown cuticles or hangnails. YOU WANT... To quickly remove excess cuticles. HOW IT WORKS... Exclusive fast-acting formula softens rough cuticles for easy removal. Moisturizing Aloe conditions to nourish dry cuticles. Anti-oxidants Vitamins A, C, E, and Pro-Vitamin B5 penetrate cuticles to help revitalize, repair and restore. Bio-Active Vita-Soy Complex encourages healthy nails and cuticles.



Packaging- I really really dislike the packaging. They should have made the applicator more pointy to you can better spread it on your cuticles. This always make a mess I think because I can't just squeeze it where it's needed and keep it moving, I have to use my fingers to spread.



Consistency- I don't like the consistency either. It's thick and white so when it comes time to scrape off cuticles you can't really see what your doing. 

Smoothness:
I think so, But if you have super thick overgrown cuticles this doesn't really do anything for them. It's more a maintenance product. It kinda helps keep them in check if you don't have too much overgrowth.
Overall, it's OK but I'm ready to try something else.

1 comment:

  1. you and I might be related. we have the same fingers lol

    ReplyDelete