Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yankee Candle Lavender Vanilla Tart

Years ago I had this scented Shea Butter in the exact same scent...they were very similar. And it grew on me so when I learned that Yankee Candle had a lavender vanilla scent I had to pick this up.


Yankee Candle:
An oasis of tranquility . . . the perfect mix of fresh lavender and warm vanilla with musk and bergamot.

I must admit I'm not the biggest fan of lavender by itself..but I do tend to love anything mixed with vanilla. So into the tart warmer it went.

To make a long story short..I LOVE it! It's nice and light and sweet..it smells like what I would imagine lavender vanilla frosting would smell like...but it's not too sweet. Oddly enough I don't like sniffing it to close.

It's perfect to light for a bath, bed and living rooms, before sleeping, and while reading. And it's lasted awhile too..I get much more that eight hours but my room is kinda small.

I tell ya I want the big candle. Have you tried it? What do you thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment