Monday, September 3, 2012

Yankee Candle Vanilla Satin Housewarmer Jar

Excuse that picture...I could have taken a better one. Anyway, I've had this candle since last Christmas. I bout it for around twelve bucks which is a great price considering they are $28.00. 

Yankee Candle claims:
ophisticated. Classic. A smooth blend of rich vanilla, romantic flowers and sensuous sandalwood. 


So when I first bought this, I knew I didn't like the scent. I guess it's the cedar that brought on a headache every time I sniffed it. I figured it would be better lit...which it is!

It smells like a warm, sweet, yummy, vanilla. I LOVE the scent. The only problem is the scent is kind of light. It takes a few hours for it to build up...but once it get's going, it's great.

This is my third jar candle and probably my last (well after the balsam and cedar one I have). I hate that this candle is pretty much guaranteed to tunnel unless I put a ton of aluminum foil around it.

So overall, love the scent but I just wouldn't go for the jar size.