Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bath and Body Works Slatkin Leaves Candle



Of course I had to start burning one the THE MOST popular fragrances from Slatkin first. I had heard so much about the Leaves candle and let's face it, something called Leaves is going to peak your curiosity. It doesn't smell anything like the fall leaves though...not that I ever went and sniffed them. (Or have I?)


Slatkin claims:
Like an afternoon spent playing in a pile of freshly fallen leaves, this fragrance embodies all the richness of the season and features a medley of ripe delicious apples, red berries and golden nectar


Last Thursday I saw the most beautiful fall tree. The leaves were all red-orange yellow and the weather was perfect fall weather. Anyway, let me stop going on about the fall trees. I absolutely love fall. And this candle is fall in a jar.

It smells like apple, cinnamon, a little woodsy, and spicy. And for some reason, it also smells a little like cough drops. Halls to be specific.

The performance of this candles is excellent. Excellent burn, great throw. (this scent lingers for a few days also).  It has thick wicks and my only complaint is that the candle burns down quicker with the thicker wick.

I picked this one over the White Barn because I like the way this looks a little better. It looks more modern and I prefer the colored wax it looks a little festive.


Overall it isn't a recpurchase for me but I will enjoy it while it lasts! I do reccomend it if you love fall scents because so many people do absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment