Saturday, October 6, 2012

Loreal HIP Concentrated Shadow Duo in Sassy


Does your stomach ever growl at the most awkward times? Mine does and it sucks. It never growls when we're just alone together in my room. Anywho, I have a review on an eyeshadow I got last year.  I got it as a gift...but they usually sell for about $4-8.

L'oreal HIP claims:
Discover the secret for rich, super-saturated color for high impact eyes with a smooth velvet shadow effect with HiP Studio Secrets Professional Concentrated Shadow Duo by L'Oreal

So the colors are a shimmery purple- taupe and a shimmery teal. I love the taupe shade which is also supposed to be a dupe for MAC Satin Taupe. (which I've never used)  I mostly use that with a matte dark purple in the crease. As for the blue...I barely touch it. It's OK but I just like the brown more. The blue isn't as pigmented as I thought it would be.

Of course the packaging is a bit bulky but it's OK looking for something that comes from the drugstore. There's a mirror and a little sponge applicator in the bottom which I never use.


 Overall, it's not a must have...but I do love that taupe color! I don't think I would buy again but it was fun trying another L'oreal HIP shadow. After all they are my favorite drugstore eyeshadow!


Have a Lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice colours!
    My stomach does the same too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I hate when my stomach does that lol too bad it's not controllable!

      Delete