Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Duds, Flops, And Lemons

Of course since I've done a 2012 post of favorites so it's only proper that I do a dud post.

These are the most vile, horrible products that I've tried. (Ok I exaggerate, but these products really did suck for me!)


1. Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash- Drying...Way Drying.

2. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser- This messed up my complexion. I had so many blemishes from this...that left ugly marks. Now I hafta figure out how to get rid of them.

3. The Body Shop White Musk- Tis the stink of old lady perfume- at least on me!!

4. Pantene Relaxed and Natural Daily Oil Creme Moisturizer- It smells awful and dry's my hair out...HATED this stuff!! I threw it out.

5. Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Facial Cleanser- Another one that seemed to mess up my skin...this year has not been a good year for my face... 

6. The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Creamy Body Wash- Smelled awful and would not lather. Blech. I thought I would love this since I love the Body Butter from the same line!

7. Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry- Smells like Flintstone vitamins (the chalky ones)and does NOT moisturize!



And that's all! I tried many products that I felt so-so about but these are just the standout bad products from this year. Luckily I met more products that I loved that hated!!!

Let me know what products you've tried that you hate!!

And Have a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment