Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012 Favorites

It's that time of the year again. 

Time to post my most favorite products of 2012!!

First up...The Body Shop's Vanilla Perfume Oil!!

Man, I love this stuff! It's great for mixing things with...everything smells better with this under it!

L'oreal True Match Foundation- It's too dark for me now...but I love the coverage and range of colors L'oreal has. Try it!!

Mizani Renew Strength Fortifying Shampoo and Reconstructing Gelee- This stuff made my hair stronger without making it too hard! I really like these together.

Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Brush- I also loved the Dense Blush Brush. I really need to get more of her brushes!!


China Glaze For Audrey- One of my most favorite nail polishes..EVER!!


Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush- Must have tool if you like rocking gel eyeliner!

L'oreal HIP DUO in Flashy- My most fave turquoise color...you must try out this duo!!


Burt's Bee's Beeswax Lip Balm-This and the Pink Grapefruit are the bomb for dry lips!!

KONAD- If you like doing your own nails this set is amazing!


The Body Shop Almond Body Butter- Best almond scent ever!! It smells a lot like almond extract. Out of all the body butter this and Cocoa fight for the number one spot!!

Black Radiance Radiant Red Lip Gloss- Most beautiful red gloss ever!!



Looking back I met a lot of products that stole my heart. Hopefully I find even more in 2013!!

What were your favorite this year?

Sidenote- I placed my first order with LUSH!!! Can't wait to get my package!!





No comments:

Post a Comment