Sunday, December 30, 2012

White Barn Marshmallow Fireside

Slowly but surely I've been burning through my Bath and Body Works Candles.

The next one I chose was Marshmallow Fireside. I was really curious about this one...it sounds like a very interesting combo.


White Barn claims:
Celebrate the changing season with a warm blend of marshmallows, smoldering woods and 
creamy vanilla reminiscent of a cozy evening 'round the bonfire.


So first things first, I don't like the way this candle looks. The gold lid does not look as nice as the silver. And I think the design is a bit boring. I prefer Slatkin's design.

But that is not the important part. The important part is how it burns. This one has the slower burning thinner wicks which I like because that means that the candle lasts longer. 

Now I'm sure your wondering how it smells. It smells....almost cologne like. Sometimes I catch a whiff of the "fireside" and it has just that hint of sweetness. It's nice. Great for relaxing. I like to burn it when I'm reading. Makes me feel all cozy n' stuff.


The only bad thing is that it's not as strong as some of the other BBW candles I've had. It filled my little room just fine but when I tried it in the bigger room, I could only smell it when I was close  to it. I'm used to candles from BBW filling a large room.

Overall, I like it. It's worth trying, if just to burn on those cold, wintery, nights.  I just wish it was a little stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment