Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dusch Das Fruit & Creamy Shower Gel with Fruit Extract and Milk


I am so ashamed. This is my first blog post of the New Year. I've just been feeling lazy. And I'm not sure what to post about. I ordered some Lush but that hasn't come yet...in fact I haven't even received confirmation confirming my order and I placed it after Christmas. Umm yeah. So while I was waiting for that I found a full bottle of this to use. I've used it before when I was younger..it's a German brand that sells for around two to three Euros. Oh yeah, I'm done reviewing gels from The Body Shop. 

Dusch Das claims:

 Fruit and Creamy Gel envelops you with a fresh, fruity fragrance. The combination of fruit and milk extract stimulates the senses and creates a unique fresh experience for body and mind. A refreshing start, the equips you for all the challenges of everyday life!
Fruit and Creamy Shower Gel is an innovative design with its special standing headtechnology ready to go and you can enjoy your duschdas fresh experience to the last drop.

So it smells like oranges and peaches with a little cream. It's a very pleasant smell, not too strong and it doesn't linger.  Annndd it's my favorite color...orange!!! 

The lather is pretty good. I use it with a pouf and get tons of great lather. It isn't particularly moisturizing but then again it's not drying either.

Like most gels, it's got some questionable things in it with a few extracts.

Ingredients:
Aqua, sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sine Adip Lac, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Citrus dulcis Flower Oil, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract, Parfum, Citric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Lactate, Polyquaternium-7, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, CI 15985, CI 15510, CI 47005.


Overall, it's nice. I wouldn't go out of my way to find it, but it get's the job done. Now if only my Lush stuff would get here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment