Saturday, January 19, 2013

1-2-3 Snap Brownies

I was having one of those sweet cravings and there was absolutely nothing in the house. I wanted something quick and easy to make since I've been working six day weeks. (bleh!) I remember seeing this recipe on Eagle Brand website and thought it was perfect because I have about a million boxes of graham cracker crumbs because I buy all the beat up boxes on clearance. Nothing like a sale.



I was surprised. I almost thought these were going to taste like graham crackers..but they actually taste like brownies. 

The only hard part was mixing it all together...the batter is THICK. 


Overall they were good and easy...and they HIT the spot.

Note: They taste best warm from the oven when the chocolate chips are still warm and gooey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment