Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mini Lush Haul

TODAY my LUSH order came in. See, I've been stalking their website for awhile now drooling over their products. I haven't ordered anything because it's sooo expensive and they never seem to have sales. The only sale I've seen is after Christmas. 

Don't you just love after Christmas sales?

I know I do. Anyway, Lush had a Buy 1, Get 1. Unfortunately, they didn't have much left by the time I placed my order. Seems I wasn't the only one waiting for the sale! I picked through the remaining stuff and bought a few things to try. 


So, the whole reason I placed this order was because I wanted Snowcake. Ever since I used The Body Shop Almond Body Butter (heavenly), I have been feening for Almond scented stuff. This is supposed to almond, marzipan, rose, frosting type of scent. And...so far I don't like it. It smells like stale foot lotion. I'm hoping it is better when it get's wet. I bought two. I was thinking I would cure one and use the other one as it. A little experiment. Another thing...these soaps are really really small. I was thinking it would be bigger.


I got Lush Magic Wand which is supposed to be a reusable bubble bar. It smells...sweet. Very sweet. It's supposed to have the scent of Snowfairy..a very popular shower gel. I'll reserve judgement until after I have used it.

This was the cutest in the bunch. The Melting Snowman. At first I didn't like the smell. But every time I sniff it, I find myself liking it more and more. He kind of smells like Patchouli. Very natural smelling. I can't wait to use it. But I think I'll wait for a special occasion.


 I got the Bohemian soap also. I think this is supposed to be kitchen soap but I'm not going to waste it in the kitchen. This one goes in the shower with me. Hopefully it smells as delicious in the shower as it does in the paper!!

This thing is HUGE!! For some reason I didn't take it out of the paper. But it smells...like apples. Not real apple..but it's pleasant. I read that you are supposed to throw it on the side of the tub so it can split open. I've also heard it's a mix between a bubble bar and a bath bomb.


This is smaller than I thought. It smells like Candy...and Mothballs. It's supposed to have vanilla in to but I don't smell it. Hopefully this smells better in the bath tub. Even though it's small I might cut it in half.

As you can see, mine arrived broken. But no worries, I called Lush and they are sending a replacement.  They are out of Bubblebeard so I am getting The Comforter. I was kind of dissapointed because I really wanted to make a bubblebeard. Ah well. Anyway I really love the scent of this one. It's lavender. 

And that's all folks.


I've been doing a little searching and it seems they have a Lush store in Frankfurt which is about an hour away. Looks like I'll be planning a day trip in a couple months!!!

Have you tried Lush? What's your favorite product?

No comments:

Post a Comment